The Aspen Bach Flower Remedy: An In-Depth Look
Do you experience anxiety for no reason? Do you feel like something bad is about to happen, but you can't quite put your finger on it? If so, Aspen Bach flower remedy might be able to help. This natural treatment has been shown to help with general uneasiness and anxiety, even when there doesn't seem to be a logical cause. So if you're looking for a way to ease your mind without relying on medication, Aspen Bach flower remedy could be the answer. Read on to find out more about Aspen and other Bach flower remedies for anxiety.
Aspen Bach Flower: For Anxiety & Uneasiness
The Aspen Bach flower remedy is for those who feel on edge but there’s no known reason. People who need Aspen have a general sense of uneasiness and of being on edge and unexplainable fears that haunt them day and night. They are very sensitive to unconscious anxieties and other planes of consciousness. Some people describe this anxiety as quite eerie almost like goose bumps or hair standing on end. These people feel very afraid that something bad will happen, but they don’t know what or why.
There are two primary Bach flower remedies for anxiety – Aspen which is for unexplained fears, and Mimulus which is for where there is a known fear e.g. health, a fear of the dark etc. As there’s no specific reason for their fears, Aspen people find it difficult to talk about them. Children are often afflicted by this negative state and may ask for a light to be kept on or a door to be kept open.
The Aspen symptoms can appear on a spectrum – from a low level feeling of uneasiness to sheer terror and panic.
In the positive state, the remedy can help fearlessness and less apprehension.
Aspen Bach Flower in Brief
When you're in a blocked state, Aspen can manifest itself as:
- You feel on edge but can't say why
- You have an unconscious anxiety and fear, not about anything specific
- You may get physical sensations of anxiety - trembling, sweating, butterflies
- You feel creepy sensations of fear as if bewitched
- Your imagination runs wild
- You may suffer from nightmares – consider this remedy alongside Rock Rose
While in a healthy state, Aspen can help you:
- To have less apprehension
- To be more fearless and confident
Other Bach flowers for anxiety
If you’re suffering with anxiety, you may want to consider some of these other Bach flower remedies for anxiety. It’s important that you select the ones that best match your symptoms. You can put up to seven into a bottle at any one time.
- You’re anxious or fearful about something specific
- Fearful about a known problem e.g. illness, money, travel, death
- Also, for people who are shy or nervous
- Positive potential: to face your fears & less irrational worry
- You are overwhelmed by fear & terror
- Suddenly escalating anxieties, unable to cope, may tremble
- Not always rational but real to that person
- Try for nightmares or panic attacks
- Positive potential: fearlessness & courage
- You hide your worries behind a smile
- Outwardly cheerful & like to keep the peace
- Suffer torment when nothing to distract you – dislike being alone
- Positive potential: to laugh at your problems but deal with them too
- You don’t like some aspect of your body or mind
- Cleansing remedy – for self-loathing or feeling unclean
- May be obsessive or OCD about small things e.g. looks, house or hygiene
- Positive potential: control thoughts & accept self
- You struggle to switch off & have repetitive thoughts
- Replay things in your mind, worry with no respite
- Mental arguments leave you exhausted
- Natural sleep remedy for insomnia
- Positive potential: calm & controlled mind
More about Bach flower remedies
What are Bach flower remedies?
Bach flower remedies are a form of alternative medicine that uses diluted flower extracts to treat various psychological and emotional conditions. The remedies were developed by British physician Edward Bach in the 1930s, and they are based on the idea that flowers have unique vibrational frequencies that can promote health and well-being. There are 38 different Bach flower remedies, each of which is designed to target a specific emotional state, such as fear, anger, or sadness. The remedies are typically taken orally, and they are thought to work by restoring balance within the body's energy system. While scientific research on the effectiveness of Bach flower remedies is limited, many people believe that they can provide relief from a wide range of conditions.
Creating a Bach flower remedy bottle
You can take up to seven flower remedies at any one time. Through Mindful Remedies, we offer the ability to create your own personalised flower remedy blend selecting from any of the 38 flower remedies. We’ll then hand craft your remedy and post it to you. We ship worldwide. You may also want to book an online Bach flower consultation to get more personalised advice and recommendations.